Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Address for New Area - 4-29-09

Well, I can't believe that 6 months is almost here and I will be calling home very soon.

The work here is getting started, my new companions are Elder Hiltbrand and Elder Miller my new area is Benetts Creek. I have been told that the last missionaries in the area were not liked by the members and were really lazy, so we get to help bring back the trust in the members and show them that we are working hard. So far the members are great and the investigators are piling up. We almost can't handle them all. This work is amazing and I can't believe what blessings I have recieved.

By the way, my new address is: 601 Hillpoint Blvd. #618 Suffolk, VA. 23424.

I will be calling differently this time, because it is not on a p-day or break day. I will be calling about 1:00 pm-2:00 pm your time (yes I did the math and you are two hours behind us), and 5:00-7:00pm your time. Now I could be off a little and I don't completely understand all the rules but it will all work out.

There is something really cool this transfer, we are spending half our time in a members home staying there and sleeping there, Bro. Delo Santos, he is really cool, he is from hawaii and is really willing to help us out, because we have so few miles to travel each day and need to work a big area we stay at his house and work the next day.

We saw a turtle yesterday, trying to cross a parking lot so we helped the little guy out and put him in a pond, this new area is much more country that Newport News was.

Love you all,
Elder Boy

P.S. I have a cool feature on my GPS that allows me to look at pictures. I would like to put pictures of family on it but at the moment don't have any family here to take pictures of. I have a card reader and can get the pictures off of the emails I just need you to send me some. I know that some of you have already sent some pictures and my inbox is very small so I have to get rid of some, but Iwould really like some picutes of family and things that are going on at home.

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment