Monday, June 22, 2009

66 Mustang - 06-03-09

Yesterday, My Boss, Art, accepted my offer to store his 66 Mustang in our garage. So we decided to have a little fun with Anneke. I told her that I just bought it and that Art was going to help me to restore it. We took it for a ride and took pictures by it, and I told her that she could help fix it up. But, I am really just storing it, and even though Benson said that he was going to claim it was his new car on his facebook, we all know that it has to go back to Art soon.

It has a cool high power sound, but dosen't really handle very well at all. But it sure does look nice.

Indy got a haircut, so he looks like he has lost about 10 lbs. And last weekend Benson and I helped Steve put up a shed in his back yard.

I talked to Sue and Grandma last weekend, and everyone is real excited about our coming down next month for Matt's homecoming. We are all going to see the play "Wicked" at the theater down there. Mary Ann and I have already seen it and we are very excited to see it again.

BYU had a surplus sale last week and I bought a new computer for Sharon and Poncho. It is a 3 GHz processor, but only 512mg of Ram, and a 40 Gig HD. I hope to find anoither 512 gig of memory before we bring it down to her.

Well I hope that we get to "talk" more on a IM session but I will send this off for now.

I love you and I am so thrilled to hear from you every week. Take good care of yourself, and we will talk to you soon.

-Dad, Mary Ann and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment