Monday, June 22, 2009

Emergency Transfer - 06-03-09

Well this week was really cool with transfers and all I was looking forward to getting a call on Tuesdayto find out if I stay or go and then if needed to be packing on wednesday.

But I got a call Monday and then had to pack that night because I was being ET (emergency transfered) to Portsmouth on Tuseday just before transfers. The missionaries in SLC got held back for two weeks and one of my new companions is leaving tomorrow.
I was here to be with Elder Shock for at least two weeks, after that we will get tranfer calls and I will know if I stay there or move again.

Other than that, this week has been a really good week, and I can't wait to get to work in my new area.

Love Elder Boy
Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

P.S. To everyone I will be emailing the next two weeks at 10:00am-10;15am, and if I stay here that it will be that time for the next 6 weeks so if anyone wants to email me at that time, when I am online I can chat and would love to chat with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment