Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baptism Set for Brandon - 6-24-09

Well, this week was really cool, we set Brandon McCollum for baptism and have a goal set for Brent Johnson. He is in Minnesota and New Mexico for the rest of the month, so we set him a goal after he gets back.

Yesterday, we had quite an experince as we biked from a members house. We were called over by someone, the man is Bro. Williams, we have met him before, and I never though we would see him again. But, he asked us to give his mother a presthood blessing, and so we did, and I sealed. It was a really spiritual time just for a second, but I kept feeling that during the blessing I needed to tell her that the pain she was feeling was for her good, and that it was a trial of her faith. I have never told anyone that, and I felt that it was what needed to be said. So we will see what comes of it.

I have finally tape laminated my "Preach my Gospel", and was able to start reading "Jesus the Christ". (Mom could you please send out my copy, I am using Elders Shocks copy and would really like my own.) Wow, it is incredible. I started with "Our Search for Happiness" and then went to "Jesus, the Christ" and they are both incredible books. I definately suggest reading them.

That is all I really have for this week, so I love you all, and pray for you always. Bye.
Elder Boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3



I almost forgot: Helping hands shirt,













liv'in it up, and
the Elders house with Ice cream























Looking Good!, and the Ocean at the other end of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment