Monday, June 22, 2009

IM session from 06-17-09

[Editor Note: Here is the contents of the IM session I had with William. ]

William Boy IV: Well, this week has come and gone so fast I am already back talking with you

William Boy IV: I'm on my mission

Sent at 8:15 AM on Wednesday
williamboy3: hello

William: I have about 8 min. Whats up?

williamboy3: I was hoping I would get to talk with you again this week.
Aunt Lera Died last Weds. We went to the funeral and it was beautiful.

William: I read the email about grandma coming up and thought wow, how old was she?

williamboy3: Grandma and Sharon came up and we had a great visit

William: cool

williamboy3: Aunt Lera was 102 years old

William: WOW

williamboy3: Mary Ann has lost 21 lbs since March and I am down 24 lbs

William: very cool

williamboy3: Remember the 66 Mustang in the gargage? Sharon fell in love with it, and might buy it

William: can she

williamboy3: So what has been happening with you.
yes, it is for sale$13,500 with AC

William: not much

williamboy3: she asked poncho and he said "go ahead"

William: This week a lot of member lession. (3 min left)

williamboy3: I am having fun telling everyone that it is mine, and that now I have a younger wife and an older car

William: (check email for more)

williamboy3: ok, I have your email to send also. How are the lessons going? and how is Nicole doing? any word?

William: It will be one hopefully next week at 10:00am

williamboy3: Cool, Will you get to be there?

William: No, not yet, but I have heard that her boyfriend moved out. I will be on (sorry)

williamboy3: that's good news

William: I think so too. I have to go, my time is up and so I will chat later.

williamboy3: any new golden contacts with this latest bunch of lessons?
Love you, bye.

William: no, not yet. Love you, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment