Monday, June 22, 2009

Note from the letter that never was - 06-17-09

[Editors note: I was thrilled to see an IM window pop up again this week from William, So I sent of the notes from the letter I was going to write and focus on the IM session that I was able to have with him.]

Here are my notes to turn into a letter for you.
Love you Dad

-------------------------------

Aunt Lera died Grandma and Sharon's Visit

Matt Gaunt is going to Richmond on his mission, he enters the MTC in 2 weeks

IM session last week Lost 24 lbs since March, Mary Ann is down 21 lbs. And she is so happy about that.

Mary Ann's promotion at work was finally made official, she is the Customer service manager.

Robin will be here this Friday to drive down to Arizona with Steven.

We are going to the Scera Theater tomorrow to see Beauty and the Beast. Last month we saw the Bee Gees in concert. Remember going to the Hermans Hermits concert. That was great.

I am teaching the new genealogy class at church, in addition to working at the Family History Center every Weds night. I love it.

Sharon saw the 66' Mustang in the garage and screamed,, she may buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment