Monday, June 22, 2009

Blessing at the Naval Hospital - 06-10-09

Well this week was been better that I thought it would be. I have found I like this area alot and am really getting in to the work. We have been meeting a lot of the members and I really can't wait until I get to know them all, like in my last areas. I really love to work with the members.

Yesterdays weather was bad we got caught in a lightning storm and I used to like them. Now, I only like them if I don't have to be out in them or can get back home.

Elder Shock and I have been working hard and really hope to have a baptism coming up real soon. We had the opportunity to go to the naval hospital on Monday for a members niece. She wanted a blessing before she went in for surgery, and I will tell you that she did not look good. But the spirit was amazing, she was so willing and we were able to drink the spirit, it was so thick.

That is all for the week, I hope every one back home is safe and working hard or sleeping for me, I pray for you all and know you are all praying for me.

love you all
Elder Boy
Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment